Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the beach and the family-friendly amenities
- Steps from SHN Curran Theatre and Powell and Market Cable Car Turnaround
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Hotel Nikko San Francisco ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Nikko San Francisco
Nice hotel but overpriced amenities
9 Jul 2019 by Anna Marie Presutti- General Manager
Good day, Thank you very much for your wonderful rating of Hotel Nikko. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We do look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future. Thank you for staying with us.
4 Jul 2019 by Anna Marie Presutti- Direttore generale
Buona giornata, La ringrazio molto per il vostro feedback su Hotel Nikko. Siamo così lieti di sapere che ti è piaciuto il tuo soggiorno in generale con noi e che l'hotel è di generale convenienza per tutte le aree popolari di San Francisco. Non vediamo l'ora di darvi il benvenuto in un futuro molto vicino. Grazie per essere stato con noi.
Trop cher pour le servie offert
Very nice hotel in the center of the action
Kein free Wifi
About the Hotel Nikko San FranciscoLocation 222 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94102
As a guest of Hotel Nikko San Francisco, you'll find an indoor pool, a 24-hour health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 29000 square feet (2694 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the family-friendly Hotel Nikko San Francisco. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 532 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- 29000 sq ft of conference space
- 2694 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1987
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (22.9 km / 14.2 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Powell St. Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Nikko San Francisco offers 532 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Anzu Restaurant and Bar – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Kanpai At the Nikko – This lobby lounge only serves light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Feinsteins – This bar only serves light fare. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per day.
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 150.00 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Early check-in/ Late check-out is allowed for a fee and subject to room availability. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property will place an authorization for USD 100 for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property charges USD 6 per package for parcel delivery and storage for registered guests. The hotel cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged goods. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted.
- Debit cards not accepted
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Spa tub
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Nikko
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco
- Hotel San Francisco Nikko
- Nikko Hotel
- Nikko Hotel San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Hotel Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.