Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and desks
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Dylan's Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include tour or ticket assistance, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- 6 minutes by car from Swansea Beach and 7 minutes from Oystermouth Castle
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 115 reviews
About the The Gower HotelLocation 11 Church Lane, Swansea, Wales SA3 3JT
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly The Gower Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, coffee/tea in common area, and room service (during limited hours). Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Swansea hotel.
- 12 guestrooms or units
- 2 buildings
- Built in 2012
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.)
- Train station: Swansea Station (9.7 km / 6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Gower Hotel offers 12 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Dylan's Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and only serves dinner.
The Conservatory – On-site coffee shop.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25 per night.
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gower Hotel Swansea
- Gower Hotel
- Winston Private Swansea
- The Gower Hotel Swansea, Wales
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.