Find cheap hotels in Ushant
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ushant
Most frequently booked hotels in Ushant
Finding Ushant Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Ushant? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Ushant has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ushant include:
- Creach Lighthouse
- Melon Beach
- Porspoder Beach
- Pointe de Kermorvan
- Blancs Sablons Beach
- Golf de Brest Les Abers
- Pointe St-Mathieu Lighthouse
When arranging your Ushant getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ushant?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Ushant, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Ushant are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are February and December, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 11 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 12 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Ushant is 36 mm.