Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the coffee shop/café or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Treat yourself with a visit to the full-service spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the location's nightlife
- Within a 10-minute walk of Dam Square and Royal Palace
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre ratings based on 321 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre
7 Mar 2019 by Oscar - Guest Relations
We're delighted reading your maximum score and kind comments. It's our pleasure to see you had a comfortable stay in the midst of Amsterdam and experienced friendly service from the team. We hope you will stay with us again. With kind regards, Oscar - Guest Relations
About the Inntel Hotels Amsterdam CentreLocation Nieuwezijds Kolk 19, Amsterdam, 1012 PV
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre offers its guests a full-service spa. There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the business-friendly Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 277 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1996
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (17.5 km / 10.9 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Burg de Vlugtlaan Station (4.9 km / 3.1 mi)
- Metro station: Amsterdam Central Metro Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre offers 277 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature down comforters. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Atrium Breakfast Room – This restaurant only serves breakfast.Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Wellness Club. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Pets: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 33 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 44 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel
- Inntel Hotels Hotel
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre
- Inntel Hotels
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam