Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine while dining at COR & DONs Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to massages or manicures and pedicures at Vitality Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the spaciousness, overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 4-minute drive from Vondelpark and 7 minutes from Van Gogh Museum
Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam ratings based on 64 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam
14 May 2019 by Mandy- Guest Relations
Dear guest, It's a great pleasure to receive your 5 out of 5 rating for our hotel. We would like to see you again! Kind regards,
7 May 2019 by Corendon Service Center Agent
Dear Guest, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered during your recent stay. We would appreciate to receive more details from you in order to address your concerns personally. Kind regards, Corendon Service Center
19 Feb 2019 by Dave, Guest Relations
Thank you for your wonderful review ! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us this much and are hoping to have you as our guest once more in the future.
25 Sep 2018 by Michelle, Guest Relations
Dear sir, madam, Thank you for your 5 star review! We like to welcome you again.
17 May 2018 by Oznur Guest Relations
Dear Mr.Mrs, Thank you for your feedback. Tram 2 is de easiest way to get in to the town. I can understand that it is a bit far. We're looking forward to your next visit. Kind regards, Oznur Guest Relations
Good hotel, nice modern property.
20 May 2018 by Guest Relations
Dear Mr. Mrs., Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will consider Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam again. Kind regards, Oznur Guest Relations
21 May 2018 by Guest Relations
Dear Mrs. Mr., Thank you for your feed back. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the compliments. I hope you will consider Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam again. Kind regards, Oznur Guest Relations
not like before
Nice hotel shame about the restaurant
30 Jan 2018 by Sisera (Reservations Agent)
Dear Kim, Thank you for the feedback on your stay at the Corendon Vitality Hotel Amsterdam. We hope to welcome you to our hotel back one day! Kind regards, Sisera Reservations Agent
About the Corendon City Hotel AmsterdamLocation Aletta Jacobslaan 7, Amsterdam, 1066 BP
Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 263 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 4 conference rooms
- Built in 2015
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (11.2 km / 7 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Lelylaan Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Henk Sneevlietweg Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam offers 263 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
COR & DONs Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
COR & DONs Bar – On-site bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Vitality Spa has 2 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Debit cards not accepted
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Facilities fee: EUR 15.00 per person, per stay and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Corendon Vitality Hotel Amsterdam
- Corendon Vitality Hotel
- Corendon Vitality Amsterdam
- Corendon Vitality
You should know
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.