Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with separate sitting areas, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine and garden views while dining at PARK
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court and bicycles to rent
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute walk from Oosterpark and 7 minutes on foot from Tropenmuseum
Hotel Arena ratings based on 115 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Arena
28 Apr 2019 by Ozgur Eylen
Thank you a million for this! You made our day! Kind regards, Ozgur Eylen General Manager
7 Dec 2018 by Ozgur Eylen
Thank you very much dear guest, hope to meet you next time again. Kind regards, Ozgur Eylen General Manager
16 Apr 2018 by Ozgur Eylen
Dearest Susan, thank you very very much for your wonderful review, much appreciated and hope to meet you again, Kind regards, Ozgur Eylen General Manager
26 Mar 2018 by Ozgur Eylen
Dear guest, Thank you very much! Glad that you liked it and hope to meet you next time too. Kind regards, Ozgur Eylen General Manager
20 Feb 2018 by Ozgur Eylen
Dear Megan, How wonderful to read this and how lovely is your photo! Thank you very much for sharing your words, hope to meet you next time too. KInd regards, Ozgur Eylen General Manager
Very cool building and restaurant. Room not best.
Lots of character
Gothic! Not your run of the mill hotel
About the Hotel ArenaLocation ’s-Gravesandestraat 55, Amsterdam, 1092 AA
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Event space at this hotel measures 3649 square feet (339 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Arena. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 139 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3649 sq ft of conference space
- 339 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1890
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (20.9 km / 13 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Muiderpoort Station (1.5 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Weesperplein Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Arena offers 139 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
PARK – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Park Cafe Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this diner specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property charges a late check-out fee per hour. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Arena Amsterdam
- Hotel Arena
- Arena Amsterdam
- Arena Hotel Amsterdam