Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, electric kettles and desks
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes 2 outdoor tennis courts, a health club and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 3-minute drive from American Museum in Britain and 5 minutes from The Holburne Museum
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
60.0% of guests recommend out of 457 reviews
About the Combe GroveLocation Brassnocker Hill, Bath, England BA2 7HU
Combe Grove offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, outdoor tennis courts, and indoor tennis courts. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 280 square feet (26 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A health club, a sauna, and a terrace are also featured at the eco-friendly Combe Grove. Self parking is free. This 4-star Bath hotel is smoke free.
- 40 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- 280 sq ft of conference space
- 26 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (33.8 km / 21 mi)
- Train station: Freshford Station (3.7 km / 2.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Combe Grove offers 40 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Combe Grove has a restaurant on site.
Outdoor tennis courts, indoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 14 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 14 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.00 per day.
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Combe Grove
- Combe Grove Hotel
- Combe Grove Manor
- Combe Grove Manor Bath
- Combe Grove Manor Hotel
- Combe Grove Manor Hotel Bath
- Combe Manor
- Combe Manor Hotel
- Grove Manor Hotel
- Hotel Combe
- Barcelo Monkton Combe
- Combe Grove Hotel Bath
- Monkton Combe Barcelo
- Combe Grove Bath
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 14 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.