Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer Smart TVs, hairdryers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include newspapers, a front-desk safe and meeting rooms
- Guests really like the accommodation for the nice bathrooms and spaciousness
- Just a 3-minute drive from Conwy Water Gardens and 8 minutes from Conwy Castle
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 196 reviews
About the Caer Rhun Hall HotelLocation Caer Rhun, Conwy, Wales LL32 8HX
Caer Rhun Hall Hotel offers its guests a garden, concierge services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. WiFi is free in public spaces. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Conwy hotel is smoke free.
- 21 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Tal-y-Cafn Station (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Caer Rhun Hall Hotel offers 21 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Smart televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Conwy hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Smart television
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 20 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Caer Rhun Hall House
- Caer Rhun Hall House Conwy
- Caer Rhun Hall Conwy
- Caer Rhun Hall Hotel Conwy
- Caer Rhun Hall Hotel
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).