Find cheap hotels in Cota
Hotels from £37
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Cota
Most frequently booked hotels in Cota
Finding Cota Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Cota? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Cota
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Cota, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following hotel in Cota for the free breakfast:
- B&B Nico
The following Cota hotel is liked by guests for the pool:
- Hotel Factory Green
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Cota liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Hotel Factory Green
The city of Cota has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Cota include:
- Biopark La Reserva
- Plaza de Bolivar
- Bogota Botanical Garden
- Torre Colpatria
- Humedal La Conejera
- Mirador de los Nevados Park
When making plans for your holiday in Cota, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Cota?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Cota, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Cota are typically February and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and September. The months with the most rain are October and April, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 228 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 316 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 163 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 342 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Cota is 1049 mm.