Find cheap hotels in Madrid
Hotels from £37
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Madrid
Most frequently booked hotels in Madrid
Finding Madrid Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Madrid? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Madrid has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Madrid include:
- Plaza de Bolivar
- Bogota Botanical Garden
- Torre Colpatria
- Zona Franca
- Hayuelos Shopping Center
- Tequendama Falls
- Tequendama Falls Museum of Biodiversity and Culture
When making plans for your trip to Madrid, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Madrid?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Madrid, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Madrid are typically February and March, whereas the coldest months are usually September and December. The months with the most rain are October and April, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 228 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 316 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 163 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 342 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Madrid is 1049 mm.