Find cheap hotels in Cumberland
Hotels from £60
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Cumberland
Most frequently booked hotels in Cumberland
Finding Cumberland Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Cumberland? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Cumberland has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Cumberland include:
- National Gallery of Canada
- Parliament Hill
- Rideau Canal
- Supreme Court of Canada
- Canadian Museum of History
- Millennium Sports Park
- Petrie Island Park
When making plans for your trip to Cumberland, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Cumberland?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Cumberland, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Cumberland are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and May, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -13°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Cumberland is 34 mm.