Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests praise the central and quiet location
- 7 minutes by car from National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and 9 minutes from Sarehole Mill
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
46.0% of guests recommend out of 81 reviews
About the Voco St. Johns SolihullLocation 651 Warwick Road, Solihull, England B91 1AT
Voco St. Johns Solihull offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 7629 square feet (709 square metres) and includes conference centres. The eco-friendly Voco St. Johns Solihull also features a garden, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Solihull hotel is smoke free.
- 180 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 7629 sq ft of conference space
- 709 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (8.6 km / 5.4 mi)
- Train station: Solihull Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Voco St. Johns Solihull offers 180 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Televisions come with satellite channels. This Solihull hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and free toiletries. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Tempus Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 20.00 per pet, per stay
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- St Johns Hotel Solihull
- St Johns Hotel
- St Johns Solihull
- The St Johns Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.