Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LCD TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Elements
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a playground
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the restaurant and breakfast to the bar
- Just a 3-minute drive from Molineux Stadium and a few minutes from Wolverhampton Race Course
- Pets welcome for a fee
Novotel Wolverhampton ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Novotel Wolverhampton
18 Dec 2018 by E Rhodes-Maquaire/ Rooms Division Manager
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to read that your experience did not meet your expectations. As part of our on going refurbishment rooms will be refurbished next year and we hope to welcoming you back to the hotel to better serve you.Best regards
needs improvements - gone downhill since last stay
Handy for city centre
My one night stay
Great comfort and value
Beautiful hotel in a central location.
perfectly located business hotel
23 Apr 2019 by E Rhodes-Maquaire/ Rooms Division Manager
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am pleased to read that you found the atmosphere relaxing enjoyed breakfast. However I am sorry that you you were disturbed by the traffic noise and you did not have such a good night sleep . If you choose to stay with us when you next visit Wolverhampton, please ask to be allocated a room on the quieter side of the hotel. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future. Best regards
About the Novotel WolverhamptonLocation Union Street, Wolverhampton, England WV1 3JN
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 2052 square feet (191 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Novotel Wolverhampton. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Wolverhampton hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 132 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2052 sq ft of conference space
- 191 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1991
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Playground on site
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (42.6 km / 26.4 mi)
- Train station: Wolverhampton Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Wolverhampton offers 132 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. 26-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Elements – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Wolverhampton Hotel
- Novotel Wolverhampton
- Wolverhampton Novotel
- Novotel Wolverhampton Hotel Wolverhampton
- Accor Wolverhampton
- Novotel Wolverhampton England
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.