Find cheap hotels in Marsala
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Marsala
Most frequently booked hotels in Marsala
Finding Marsala Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Marsala? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 111 Marsala hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Marsala
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Marsala, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following Marsala hotels for their free breakfast:
- A Giummara
- Bed and Breakfast Albatros
- Casale Domè
These Marsala hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Baglio Oneto Resort and Wines
- Grand Hotel Palace
- Villa Favorita
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Marsala liked the on-site gym:
- Hotel President
- SuiteBeach B&B and Club
- B&B Villa Mozia
The culturally-rich city of Marsala is known for its wineries. Popular attractions in and around Marsala include:
- Complesso Monumentale San Pietro
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Chiesa Madre
- Palazzo Senatorio
- Museo degli Arazzi
- Marsala Porta Garibaldi
- Capo Boeo
When making plans for your trip to Marsala, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Trapani (TPS-Vicenzo Florio) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Marsala?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Marsala, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Marsala are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 19°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Marsala is 21 mm.