Find cheap hotels in Monreale
Hotels from £37
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Monreale
Most frequently booked hotels in Monreale
Finding Monreale Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Monreale? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Cathedral of Monreale. You can choose among 17 Monreale hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Monreale
When you're deciding where to stay in Monreale, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like these hotels in Monreale for the free breakfast:
- B&B Casa Normanna
- Casale del Principe
- Antica Stazione di Ficuzza
These Monreale hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Hotel Guglielmo II
- Casa Rossa
- Casale del Principe
The city of Monreale has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Monreale include:
- Cathedral of Monreale
- AcquaPark Monreale
- Royal Palace of Ficuzza
- Natural Reserve Ficuzza Wood
- Zisa Castle and Museum of Islamic Art
- Catacombe dei Cappuccini
- Cappella Palatina
When making plans for your holiday in Monreale, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Palermo (PMO-Punta Raisi) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Monreale?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Monreale, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Monreale are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Monreale is 20 mm.