Find cheap hotels in Alcamo
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Alcamo
Most frequently booked hotels in Alcamo
Finding Alcamo Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Alcamo? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 58 Alcamo hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Alcamo
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Alcamo, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following Alcamo hotels for their free breakfast:
- Grand Hotel La Batia
- Hotel Centrale
- Agriturismo Tarantola
The following Alcamo hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Grand Hotel La Batia
- La Battigia
- Al017 - Villa With Pool Sleeps 8 With Parking, Barbecue and Climate
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Alcamo liked the on-site gym:
- Casa Vacanze del Golfo
- Villa Infinity on the sea
The city of Alcamo has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Alcamo include:
- Parco Avventura Bosco Alcamo - Vivilbosco
- Alcamo Marina Beach
- Segesta Archaeological Site
- Greek Temple of Segesta
- Castellammare del Golfo Beach
- Sanctuary of Madonna del Ponte
- Tenuta Rapitala Winery
When making plans for your trip to Alcamo, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Palermo (PMO-Punta Raisi) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Alcamo?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Alcamo, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Alcamo are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Alcamo is 20 mm.