Find cheap hotels in Castellammare del Golfo
Hotels from £40
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Castellammare del Golfo
Most frequently booked hotels in Castellammare del Golfo
Finding Castellammare del Golfo Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Castellammare del Golfo? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 198 Castellammare del Golfo hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Castellammare del Golfo
When you're deciding where to stay in Castellammare del Golfo, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Castellammare del Golfo hotels for their free breakfast:
- Helios B&B
- Hotel Sopra Le Mura
- L'Antica Cascina del Golfo
These Castellammare del Golfo hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Hotel Punta Nord-Est
- Hotel Baglio di Scopello
- Baglio dello Zingaro
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Castellammare del Golfo liked the on-site gym:
- La Blanca Resort
- Marina di Petrolo Hotel & Spa
- Scopello Castellammare Del Golfo: Silence and Well-being
Exploring Castellammare del Golfo
The city of Castellammare del Golfo is known for its ocean views and swimming. Popular attractions in and around Castellammare del Golfo include:
- Maritime Museum Uzzaredru
- Ethno-Anthropological Museum Annalisa Buccellato
- Castellammare del Golfo Beach
- Guidaloca Beach
- Alcamo Marina Beach
- Faraglioni Beach
- Tonnara of Scopello
When making plans for your holiday in Castellammare del Golfo, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Palermo (PMO-Punta Raisi) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Castellammare del Golfo?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Castellammare del Golfo, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Castellammare del Golfo are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Castellammare del Golfo is 20 mm.