Find cheap hotels in San Vito Lo Capo
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in San Vito Lo Capo
Most frequently booked hotels in San Vito Lo Capo
Finding San Vito Lo Capo Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to San Vito Lo Capo? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 121 San Vito Lo Capo hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in San Vito Lo Capo
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in San Vito Lo Capo, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following San Vito Lo Capo hotels for their free breakfast:
- B&B al Cantuccio
- Baia Santa Margherita B&B
- Hotel Alaba
These San Vito Lo Capo hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Camping La Pineta
- Villaggio Cala Mancina
- Cala dell'Arena
Guests who stayed at this hotel in San Vito Lo Capo appreciated the on-site gym:
- Baia Santa Margherita B&B
Exploring San Vito Lo Capo
The quaint city of San Vito Lo Capo is known for its ocean views. Popular attractions in and around San Vito Lo Capo include:
- Mother Church
- San Vito Lo Capo Beach
- Chapel of Saint Crescentia
- Tonnara del Secco
- Macari Beach
- Zingaro Nature Reserve
- Venere Castle
When making plans for your trip to San Vito Lo Capo, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Palermo (PMO-Punta Raisi) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore San Vito Lo Capo?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to San Vito Lo Capo, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in San Vito Lo Capo are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and October, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in San Vito Lo Capo is 20 mm.