Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer phones
- Free wired Internet in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Take a swim in the seasonal outdoor pool
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a business centre and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa ratings based on 58 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa
Escape night close to the beach
Pool was small
Perfect Hotel for a Perfect Weekend Away!!
Isla Mallorca heaven
Would not go back
About the Hotel Isla Mallorca & SpaLocation Pilar Juncosa, 7, Palma de Mallorca, Mallorca 07014
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed during January, February, March, October, November and December:
- Swimming pool
Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers its guests a seasonal outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free wired Internet. There's an onsite business centre. The business-friendly Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa also features coffee/tea in common area, complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- 153 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk safe
Available in some public areas: Free wired Internet
- Airport: Palma de Mallorca (PMI) (11.2 km / 6.9 mi)
- Train station: Palma de Mallorca Son Fuster Station (8.1 km / 5.1 mi)
Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers 153 forms of accommodation.
Food & Drink
Tragaluz – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Game drive nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 02:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 5 rooms or more, this property charges the full amount of stay at the time of booking. All group bookings are non refundable. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 12:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.65 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Facilities fee: EUR 9 per person, per day and includes use of:
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Palma de Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca
- Isla Mallorca Palma de Mallorca
- Isla Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca And Spa
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Spa
- Isla Mallorca Palma Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa Palma De Mallorca
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.