Find cheap hotels in Toulouse
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Toulouse
Most frequently booked hotels in Toulouse
Top budget Toulouse hotel deals
Top luxury Toulouse hotel deals
Finding Toulouse Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Toulouse? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Place du Capitole, Basilique Saint-Sernin and Museum of the Augustins. You can choose among 453 Toulouse hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for cheap hotels in Toulouse, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Toulouse has different types of accommodation so you can find something that will work for you:
- 47 airport hotels
- 37 budget hotels
- 133 family-friendly hotels
- 15 luxury hotels
- 140 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Toulouse
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Toulouse, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate the following hotels in Toulouse for the free breakfast:
- Domaine de Peyrolade
- Ibis Styles Toulouse Blagnac Aeroport
- Friendly Auberge - Hostel
These Toulouse hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Pullman Toulouse Airport
- Novotel Toulouse Centre Compans Caffarelli
- Holiday Inn Express Toulouse Airport
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Toulouse appreciated the on-site fitness centre:
- Palladia Hotel
- Ibis Styles Toulouse Cite Espace
- Nemea Appart'Hotel Toulouse Saint-Martin
The city of Toulouse is known for its cycling, shopping and cathedral. Popular attractions in and around Toulouse include:
- Place du Capitole
- Basilique Saint-Sernin
- Museum of the Augustins
- Cite de l'Espace
- Capitole de Toulouse
- The KASE Toulouse Saint-Rome
- Church of Notre Dame du Taur
When making plans for your trip to Toulouse, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Toulouse?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Toulouse, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Toulouse are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas July and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 167 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 193 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 132 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 156 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Toulouse is 648 mm.