Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars (stocked with some free items)
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Gourmet Bar, a brasserie that serves international cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, bicycles to rent and a playground
- Guests speak favourably about the WiFi and the proximity to the airport
- Just a 5-minute drive from Winkelcentrum Vier Meren and 6 minutes from Rijksmuseum Amsterdam Schiphol
Novotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport ratings based on 22 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Novotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
4 Jun 2019 by Deveney Liesdek - Trainee Duty Manager
Dear guest, Thank you so much for your super kind words and time to write this review. We are so very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please rest assured I will pass your wonderful compliments on to my team, which strives for excellent guest service each day. I hope to welcome you back soon! Kind regards,
14 May 2019 by Stef Mohlmann - Duty Manager
Thanks for the lovely words Anonymous. I will pass your compliments on to my team who'd be happy to hear that the service they provided exceeded your expectations. Kind regards,
19 Feb 2019 by Stef Mohlmann - Duty Manager
Thanks. We really appreciate the feedback. Looking forward to your next stay.
7 Jan 2019 by Team Novotel
Thanks! Looking forward to you next stay.
15 Oct 2018 by Stef Mohlmann - Duty Manager
Dear Gordon, Thank you for your kind words and time to write this review. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please rest assured I will pass your compliments on to my team which strives for excellent guest service each day. I firmly believe that a review like this acknowledges the hard work they put in and will serve as an encouragement to all our staff into continuing to exceed guest expectations. Once again, thank you for your time. I hope your next stay will be as pleasant as this one was. Vriendelijke groeten / kind regards,
19 Sep 2018 by Stef Mohlmann - Duty Manager
Dear Etedal, Thank you for your recent stay and feedback. Its really great to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your compliments on to my team. Small tip for next time: ask our staff for a nice topper for the bed. This way you can even sleep more comfortable. Looking forward to your next stay.
5 Apr 2018 by Stef Mohlmann - Duty Manager
Dear Andrew, Thank you for your kind words and positive review. Please do stay with us again if you are ever looking for a place to stay near Amsterdam. Safe travels.
Nice hotel close to everything
Novotel Schipol Airport
About the Novotel Amsterdam Schiphol AirportLocation Taurusavenue 12, Hoofddorp, 2132 LS
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 13993 square feet (1300 square metres). A fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Novotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Hoofddorp hotel is smoke free.
- 314 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- 13993 sq ft of conference space
- 1300 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Playground on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (7 km / 4.3 mi)
- Train station: Hoofddorp Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport offers 314 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars (stocked with some free items) and a safe. 40-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Gourmet Bar – This brasserie specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
In addition to the free standard WiFi connection, a high-speed Internet connection (at least 2 MB p/s) is available for a surcharge. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.5505 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 21.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel
- Novotel Amsterdam Hotel
- Novotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
You should know
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.