Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 3 restaurants, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Take a swim in the 2 indoor pools
- Indulge with body treatments, facials or body wraps at Thai Lodge Spa
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes 2 outdoor tennis courts, a 24-hour health club and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- 10 minutes by car from Cairngorms National Park and 11 minutes from CairnGorm Mountain
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Coylumbridge Hotel ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Coylumbridge Hotel
New beds needed !!
Dated hotel in need of investment
Very pleasant visit
About the Coylumbridge HotelLocation Aviemore Invernesshire, Aviemore, Scotland PH22 1QN
Coylumbridge Hotel offers its guests 2 indoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, a 24-hour health club, and a sauna. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 6500 square feet (604 square metres). A kid's pool, spa services, and a free kid's club are also featured at the family-friendly Coylumbridge Hotel. Self parking is free. This 4-star Aviemore hotel is smoke free.
- 175 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 4 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 6500 sq ft of conference space
- 604 sq. m of conference space
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Ski lift tickets
- Ski equipment storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of indoor pools -2
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Outdoor tennis courts -2
- Children's club (free)
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Bowling alley on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Airport: Inverness (INV) (65 km / 40.4 mi)
- Train station: Aviemore Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Coylumbridge Hotel offers 175 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Inverdruie Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Bistro – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
American Diner – This diner serves lunch and light fare. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and a 24-hour health club are featured at the hotel. 2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Basketball on site
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley on site
- Sailing nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Thai massage
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 75 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children ages 6 and older booked in a Breakfast Included or Dinner Included rate plan are charged for all meals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a baby cot. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 6.50 and GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel Aviemore
- Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel
- Hilton Coylumbridge Aviemore
- Hilton Coylumbridge
- Hilton International Aviemore
- Aviemore Hilton
- Hilton Aviemore
- Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel Aviemore, Scotland
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hotel
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Coylumbridge - Aviemore Hotel Aviemore
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.