Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer separate sitting areas, 24-hour room service and LED TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking and RV/bus/lorry parking
- For dining with golf course views, stop by The Pentland, one of the property's 2 restaurants and 3 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with body treatments, manicures and pedicures or massages at Beauty Essentials
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a golf course, 2 outdoor tennis courts and a health club
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the proximity to shopping
- 8 minutes by car from Royal Highland Centre and 12 minutes from Murrayfield Stadium
Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club ratings based on 39 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club
2 May 2019 by Dirk
Dear Stuart/Annie, firstly thank you for choosing Dalmahoy for your break away, we are delighted you had such a great time with us and we really do value you taking the time to review Dalmahoy. Hopefully we can welcome you back in the near future. Kind regards Dirk Bunskoek, Director of Operations
22 Apr 2019 by Dirk
Dear Guest, thank you for the 5*review, it’s much appreciated, hopefully we can welcome you back very soon. Kind regards Dirk Bunskoek, Director of Operations
10 Apr 2019 by Dirk
Dear Guest, I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and glad you had a great time with us. I was sorry to hear your where somewhat disappointed with our breakfast offering, I will share your comments with our restaurant and bars manager. However I do hope that we can welcome you back. Kind regards Dirk Bunskoek, Director of Operations
3 Jan 2019 by Yvonne
Dear Guest, thank you so much for taking the time to review Dalmahoy we value this very much. Hopefully we can welcome you back in the near future. Kind regards Yvonne
3 Jan 2019 by Yvonne
Dear Guest, we appreciate you taking the time to review the Dalmahoy and hopefully we can welcome you back. Kind regards Yvonne
3 Jan 2019 by Yvonne
Dear Jackie, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and I am sorry to hear your where somewhat disappointed with the hotel and the service you received, this is certainly not what we hope to offer our guests and I can only apologise again. I will ensure your feedback is shared with all our team at the hotel and the necessary improvements are made to avoid your experience occurring again. Thank you for your review and my apologies once more. Kind regards Yvonne
29 May 2018 by Dirk
Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to write a review and I am please to hear about the staff. I will investigate why one of the team members did not share the same attitude. Hopefully we can welcome you back soon. Kind regards Dirk
Good Hotel Near Edinburgh
2 Mar 2018 by The Dalmahoy Team
Dear Anugs we are delighted you had an enjoyable time with us. Thank you for taking the time to review Dalmahoy it is very much appreciated. Apologies if you found our beds not to your liking, but hopefully we will see you back with us in the near future. Kind regards The Dalmahoy Team
Short family break
20 Feb 2018 by The Dalmahoy Team
Dear Ebookers, thank you for your review of the Dalmahoy after your recent stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and we hope we will be able to welcome you back in the near future.
About the Dalmahoy Hotel & Country ClubLocation Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Kirknewton, Scotland EH27 8EB
Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club offers its guests a full-service spa, a golf course, and outdoor tennis courts. There are 2 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a nearby snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 8579 square feet (797 square metres) and includes conference centres. An indoor pool, a health club, and a hot tub are also featured at the family-friendly Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club. Self parking is free. This 4-star Kirknewton hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 215 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 3 coffee shops
- 8579 sq ft of conference space
- 797 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1725
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (8.2 km / 5.1 mi)
- Train station: Curriehill Station (4.9 km / 3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking, extended parking, and RV/bus/truck parking
Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club offers 215 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 49-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Kirknewton hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and portable fans. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in February 2019.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
The Pentland – Overlooking the golf course, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Brasserie – Overlooking the pool, this brasserie specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 36-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including outdoor tennis courts and a health club. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
Beauty Essentials has 2 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property provides a drop-off and pick up shuttle to and from Edinburgh Park Station. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children 5 and younger receive free breakfast. If the room rate includes breakfast, children 11 and younger receive free breakfast. If the room rate does not include breakfast, children 6-11 receive breakfast at half price. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.35 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Dalmahoy Marriott Hotel Country Club Kirknewton
- Dalmahoy Hotel Country Club Kirknewton
- Dalmahoy Marriott Country Club Kirknewton
- Dalmahoy Marriott Country Club
- Dalmahoy Marriott Hotel & Country Club Scotland/Kirknewton
- Dalmahoy, a Marriott Hotel And Country Club
- Dalmahoy Country Club Kirknewton
- Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club Scotland/Kirknewton
- Dalmahoy Hotel Country Club Edinburgh
- Dalmahoy Hotel Country Club
- Dalmahoy Country Club
- Dalmahoy Marriott Hotel Country Club
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.