Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Services include tour or ticket assistance and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes horse riding/rentals
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the helpful staff
- Just a 5-minute drive from Dovedale National Nature Reserve and 13 minutes from Tissington Hall
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70.0% of guests recommend out of 1462 reviews
About the The Manifold InnLocation Hulme End, Buxton, England SK17 0EX
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The Manifold Inn also features tour or ticket assistance and a fireplace in the lobby. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Buxton inn.
- 11 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1800
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (52.6 km / 32.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Manifold Inn offers 11 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Manifold Inn Buxton
- Manifold Inn
- Manifold Buxton