Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free English breakfast offered
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby and a terrace
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and nice bathrooms
- Just a 2-minute drive from Goodwood Motor Circuit and a few minutes from Goodwood House
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 245 reviews
About the The Royal OakLocation Pook Lane, East Lavant, Chichester, England PO19 0AX
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. Public spaces have free WiFi. The luxury The Royal Oak also features a terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free. This 5-star Chichester inn is smoke free.
- 8 guestrooms or units
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Chichester Fishbourne Station (4.9 km / 3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Royal Oak offers 8 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and complimentary bottles of water. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. This Chichester inn provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 2 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
Guests arriving after 10:30 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.