Find cheap hotels in Deba
Hotels from £56
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Deba
Most frequently booked hotels in Deba
Finding Deba Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Deba? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 Deba hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Deba
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Deba, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Deba hotel is liked by guests for the pool:
- Aisia Deba
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Deba liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Aisia Deba
The city of Deba has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Deba include:
- Monte Igueldo
- Concha Beach
- Monte Urgull
- Itzurun Beach
- Zuloaga Museum
- Santiago Beach
When arranging your Deba getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into San Sebastian (EAS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Deba?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Deba, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Deba are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and May, whereas March and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Deba is 30 mm.