Find cheap hotels in Lochgoilhead
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lochgoilhead
Most frequently booked hotels in Lochgoilhead
Finding Lochgoilhead Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Lochgoilhead? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Lochgoilhead has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Lochgoilhead include:
- Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
- Benmore Botanic Garden
- Loch Goil
- Carrick Castle
- Ardkinglas Woodland Garden
- Inveraray Jail
- Arctic Penguin
When arranging your Lochgoilhead getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Lochgoilhead?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Lochgoilhead, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Lochgoilhead are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and October, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 313 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 223 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 350 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 437 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Lochgoilhead is 1323 mm.