Find cheap hotels in Marina da Gama
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Marina da Gama
Most frequently booked hotels in Marina da Gama
Finding Marina da Gama Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Marina da Gama? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Marina da Gama
When you're thinking about where to stay in Marina da Gama, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotels in Marina da Gama for the free breakfast:
- Capeblue Manor House
- Colona Castle
The following Marina da Gama hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Colona Castle
- Lakeside Rest
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Marina da Gama liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Colona Castle
Exploring Marina da Gama
The city of Marina da Gama has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Marina da Gama include:
- Table Mountain
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
- Boulders Beach
- Newlands Stadium
- South African National Gallery
- Castle of Good Hope
- Greenmarket Square
When making plans for your holiday in Marina da Gama, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Marina da Gama?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Marina da Gama, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Marina da Gama are typically February and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas December and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 3 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Marina da Gama is 20 mm.