Find cheap hotels in Orbassano
Hotels from £38
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Orbassano
Most frequently booked hotels in Orbassano
Finding Orbassano Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Orbassano? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Orbassano
When you're deciding where to stay in Orbassano, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Orbassano hotel for the free breakfast:
- Relais La Tour
The city of Orbassano has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Orbassano include:
- Stadio Olimpico
- Museum of the Automobile
- Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea
- Valentino Park
- Valentino Castle
- Galleria Sabauda
- Turin Royal Palace
When arranging your Orbassano getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Orbassano?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Orbassano, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Orbassano are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Orbassano is 27 mm.