Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at one of the 2 restaurants, or stop for a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Treat yourself to reflexology, body treatments or Ayurvedic treatments at the spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute walk from Paseo Maritime and 10 minutes on foot from Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma
Hotel Saratoga ratings based on 29 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Saratoga
8 Sep 2019 by Guest Experience Department
Dear Sue, We would like to express our gratitude for this excellent and well detailed review. We are glad to have been your choice and happy to know that you will choose us again for your next visit to Palma. We will be pleased to have you here in our house again! Warm regards, Guest Experience Department
17 Aug 2019 by Guest Experience Department
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for sharing this excellent review about your recent stay with us at the Hotel Saratoga . Defining our staff with words like "friendly, helpful and nothing is too much trouble " is our best reward and we are glad to know that we fiulfilled all your expectations. We are thrilled to know that you will return :) . Hope to see you soon! Warmest regards, Guest Experience Department
24 May 2019 by Guest Experience Department
Dear Anonymous Guest, Thank you for your kind review about our hotel. We are glad to know that you were satisfied with our location, pool, jazz Club and terraces. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in a close future! Best regards from all the Saratoga staff.
27 Jun 2019 by Guest Experience Department
Dear Anonymous Guest, Thank you very much for taking your time to share with us your opinion about your recent stay at Hotel Saratoga. We are glad to know that you were satisfied with our location, rooftop pool and Jazz Club. We hope to welcome you again in your next stay in Palma. Best regards,
27 Jun 2019 by Guest Experience Department
Dear Anonymous Guest, Thank you very much for your nice feedback about our hotel; it is a real pleasure that you took your time to write a review about your experience at the Hotel Saratoga. We are glad to know that you were satisfied with our location and enjoyed our breakfast buffett. We hope to welcome you again in your next stay in Palma. Best regards from all the Saratoga staff.
26 Jun 2019 by Guest Experience Department
Dear Anonymous, We would like to thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to receiving you again in your next visit to Palma. The whole Team of Hotel Saratoga sends you kind regards, Guest Experience Department
6 May 2019 by Guest Experience Department
Dear Anonymous, Thank you very much for taking your time to share with us your opinion about your recent stay in our hotel. We appreciate your good reccomendation about our good location, rooftop bar and pool and our breakfast. We hope to welcome you again in your next visit to Palma. Best regards from all the Saratoga staff.
6 May 2019 by H. saratoga Guest Experience Department
Vielen Dank für Ihren Besuch am H. Saratoga und auch für Ihre Kommentare. Es tut uns sehr dass Sie nicht Ihre Aufenthalt genossen haben. Wir versuchen unser Bestes zu geben, um unseren Kunden zufrieden zu machen, obwhol wir manchmal nicht direkt für den Lärm verantwortlich sind. Wir hoffen dass Sie bald zu sehen Mit freundlichen Grusse
1 May 2019 by Guest Experience Department
Lieber Stephan, Vielen Dank für Ihr positives Feedback und für Ihre freundlichen Worte. Wir freuen uns auf ein Wiedersehen in unserem Haus. Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Abteilung für Gästeerfahrung
About the Hotel SaratogaLocation Paseo de Mallorca, 6, Palma de Mallorca, Mallorca 07012
Hotel Saratoga offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a nearby snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. A kid's pool, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Saratoga. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Palma de Mallorca hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 187 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Palma de Mallorca (PMI) (10.7 km / 6.7 mi)
- Train station: Palma de Mallorca Son Fuster Station (4.7 km / 2.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Saratoga offers 187 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Blue Jazz Club – This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Gastrobar Saratoga – This family restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic, hydrotherapy and reflexology.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For non-refundable bookings, the guest name on the reservation must be the same as the owner of the credit card used to make the reservation. This card must be presented at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 3 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.6 for adults and EUR 8.8 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 16.50 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Saratoga Palma de Mallorca
- Saratoga Palma de Mallorca
- Hotel Saratoga Hotel
- Hotel Saratoga Palma de Mallorca
- Hotel Saratoga Hotel Palma de Mallorca
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.