Find cheap hotels in Pattaya
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pattaya
Most frequently booked hotels in Pattaya
Top budget Pattaya hotel deals
Top luxury Pattaya hotel deals
Finding Pattaya Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Pattaya? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Three Kingdoms Park, Wat Yan Temple and Anek Kuson Sala. You can choose among 2155 Pattaya hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for inexpensive hotels in Pattaya, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Pattaya offers different types of accommodation so you can find something that works for you:
- 308 airport hotels
- 151 budget hotels
- 638 family-friendly hotels
- 63 luxury hotels
- 73 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Pattaya
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Pattaya, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following Pattaya hotels for the free breakfast:
- Kalm Bangsaen Hotel
- Kameo House Hotel and Serviced Apartments
- Modus Condominium (Suites & Serviced Residence)
These Pattaya hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya
- Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Pattaya liked the on-site fitness centre:
- Fairtex Express
- Miracle Suite
- Pattaya Blue Sky
The city of Pattaya is known for its entertainment, live music and beaches. Popular attractions in and around Pattaya include:
- Three Kingdoms Park
- Wat Yan Temple
- Anek Kuson Sala
- Buddha Mountain
- Tuxedo Magic Theatre
- Big C Extra
- King Power Duty Free Mall
When making plans for your holiday in Pattaya, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pattaya?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Pattaya, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Pattaya are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 35°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 35°C during the day and 26°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 23 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 33 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 33°C and 20°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Pattaya is 80 mm.