Find cheap hotels in Sneaton
Hotels from £29
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sneaton
Most frequently booked hotels in Sneaton
Finding Sneaton Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Sneaton? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Sneaton
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Sneaton, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following Sneaton hotel for the free breakfast:
- The Wilson Arms - Inn
The welcoming city of Sneaton is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Sneaton include:
- Yorkshire Moors
- Whitby Abbey
- Falling Foss Waterfall
- Whitby Harbour
- Whitby Museum
- Pannett Park
- Captain Cook Memorial Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Sneaton?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Sneaton, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Sneaton are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Sneaton is 18 mm.