Find cheap hotels in Malton
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Malton
Most frequently booked hotels in Malton
Finding Malton Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Malton? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 10 Malton hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Malton
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Malton, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like these Malton hotels for the free breakfast:
- The New Globe Inn
- Green Man Inn
- Ham And Cheese Country Inn
The welcoming city of Malton is known for its bars, cheese and castle. Popular attractions in and around Malton include:
- Scampston Walled Garden
- Eden Camp Modern History Theme Museum
- The Milton Rooms
- Malton and Norton Golf Club
- Flamingo Land Theme Park and Zoo
- Wolds Way Golf
- Yorkshire Moors
When making plans for your holiday in Malton, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Durham (MME-Tees Valley) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Malton?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Malton, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Malton are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Malton is 18 mm.