Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, satellite TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front desk safe and meeting rooms
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and overall comfort
- 15 minutes by car from Xscape Yorkshire and 8 minutes from Mid Yorkshire Golf Club
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 541 reviews
About the Best Western Plus Rogerthorpe Manor HotelLocation Thorpe Lane, Pontefract, England WF9 1AB
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The eco-friendly Best Western Plus Rogerthorpe Manor Hotel also features a terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and 24-hour room service. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Pontefract hotel is smoke free.
- 27 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1610
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood) (33.7 km / 20.9 mi)
- Train station: South Elmsall Station (5.4 km / 3.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Plus Rogerthorpe Manor Hotel offers 27 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Pontefract hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
1610 Steak Restaurant – This restaurant only serves dinner.A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Jacobean Bar – This bar specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Plus Rogerthorpe Manor Hotel Pontefract
- Best Western Plus Rogerthorpe Manor Hotel
- Best Western Plus Rogerthorpe Manor Pontefract
- Best Western Plus Rogerthorpe Manor
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.