Find cheap hotels in Aguimes
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Aguimes
Most frequently booked hotels in Aguimes
Finding Aguimes Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Aguimes? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 28 Aguimes hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Aguimes
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Aguimes, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Aguimes enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Apartment Brisamarcanarias 1st Line Sea Wifi / Sat Solarium * Barbecue 3 Room 2baño
The city of Aguimes has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Aguimes include:
- Cocodrilo Park
- Barranco de Guayadeque
- Palmitos Park
- San Telmo Park
- Nostra Senora de la Candelaria Church
- La Fortaleza Interpretation Center
- Sorrueda Lookout
When making plans for your holiday in Aguimes, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Aguimes?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Aguimes, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Aguimes are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are February and December, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 22°C and at night it is 14°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 60 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 16°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 0 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 15°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 55 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Aguimes is 115 mm.