Find cheap hotels in Haleiwa
Hotels from £261
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Haleiwa
Most frequently booked hotels in Haleiwa
Finding Haleiwa Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Haleiwa? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Banzai Pipeline. You can choose among 62 Haleiwa hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Haleiwa
When you're thinking about where to stay in Haleiwa, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Travellers who stayed at these Haleiwa hotels appreciated the on-site gym:
- Elegant,private,sandy Beachfront,spa Boutique Resort & Ocean Amenities Galore
- Luxurious,private,sandy Beachfront,spa Boutique Resort & Ocean Amenities Galore
The city of Haleiwa is known for its beaches, ocean views and gardens. Popular attractions in and around Haleiwa include:
- Banzai Pipeline
- Waimea Valley
- Waimea Valley
- Waimea National Audubon Society
- Waimea Bay Beach Park
- Waimea Bay
- Laniakea Beach
When making plans for your holiday in Haleiwa, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Haleiwa?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Haleiwa, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Haleiwa are typically September and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas August and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 25°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 437 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 17°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 344 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 19°C. Average precipitation for this season is 325 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 16°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 526 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Haleiwa is 1632 mm.