Find cheap hotels in Hauula
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Hauula
Most frequently booked hotels in Hauula
Finding Hauula Hotels
So, you're considering going to Hauula? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 40 Hauula hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Hauula
When you're thinking about where to stay in Hauula, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Hauula hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Remodeled Beachfront Condo With Spectacular Ocean Views; Family Friendly Beach
- Spacious Beachfront Condo Sleeps 4-6 People
Travellers who stayed at these Hauula hotels enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Beachfront Vacation Cottage Located on Oceanfront Property
- Blue Hawaii Paradise Beachfront Condo
- Economical Second Floor Unit, Ocean Views and Steps to Family Friendly Beach
The relaxing city of Hauula is known for its beaches, ocean views and snorkelling. Popular attractions in and around Hauula include:
- Hau'ula Forest Reserve
- Ahupua'a O Kahana State Park
- Hauʻula Beach Park
- Kokololio Beach Park
- USS Arizona Memorial
- USS Missouri Memorial
- Aloha Tower
When arranging your Hauula getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Hauula?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Hauula, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Hauula are typically September and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas August and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 25°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 437 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 17°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 344 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 19°C. Average precipitation for this season is 325 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 16°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 526 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Hauula is 1632 mm.