Find cheap hotels in Waianae
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Waianae
Most frequently booked hotels in Waianae
Finding Waianae Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Waianae? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 43 Waianae hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Waianae
When you're thinking about where to stay in Waianae, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Waianae hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Family-friendly, Honey-moon Perfect, Vacation Paradise
- Affordable HI Floor Luxury / Large 'private' Lanai / Wi - Fi / Views / AIR
- A Beach Condo! A/C & Panoramic 5th Floor Ocean/mountain Views@hawaiian Princess
Travellers who stayed at these Waianae hotels appreciated the on-site gym:
- Endless Summer Oceanfront Escape- $1.4 Million Direct Oceanfront Duplex Home!
- Instant Booking, Entire 2nd Floor of the House. Steps Away to Poka'i Bay Beach
The relaxing city of Waianae is known for its surfing, snorkelling and beaches. Popular attractions in and around Waianae include:
- Makaha Valley Golf Club
- Pokai Bay Beach Park
- Makaha Beach Park
- USS Missouri Memorial
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Dole Plantation
- Wet'n'Wild Hawaii
When making plans for your trip to Waianae, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Waianae?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Waianae, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Waianae are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas August and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 25°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 437 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 17°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 344 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 19°C. Average precipitation for this season is 325 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 16°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 526 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Waianae is 1632 mm.