Find cheap hotels in Waimanalo
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Waimanalo
Most frequently booked hotels in Waimanalo
Finding Waimanalo Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Waimanalo? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Sea Life Park. You can choose among 20 Waimanalo hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Waimanalo
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Waimanalo, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Waimanalo appreciated the on-site gym:
- Mountain Views, Fully Stocked, Family-friendly, Comfortable Country Living!
The relaxing city of Waimanalo is known for its beaches, island setting and art. Popular attractions in and around Waimanalo include:
- Sea Life Park
- Waimanalo Beach
- Kaiona Beach Park
- Bellows Field Beach Park
- Olomana Golf
- Makapuu Beach
- Diamond Head
When making plans for your holiday in Waimanalo, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Waimanalo?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Waimanalo, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Waimanalo are typically September and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 416 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 226 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 243 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 20°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 458 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Waimanalo is 1343 mm.