Ibiza is a beautiful Mediterranean island that lies off the coast of the city of Valencia in Spain. The island's large tourism industry is partly responsible for the many Ibiza hotels that exist. Over the years, this island has become popular for its nightlife, tourism and lively party atmosphere. It is home to more than 130,000 people. It features a number of cultural sites and landmarks, including the remains of the first Phoenicians settlement and God's Finger, which is located in Benirras Bay. Visitors have an array of economic and luxury hotels to choose from on this party island.
Before booking any Ibiza hotel rooms, browse through these areas of the island to see what kind of accommodation and attractions exist:
- Ibiza Town: Ibiza Town is the harbour area and capital of the island. This town has a booming nightlife and is home to the Ibiza fortress and castle. It also features the island's largest port. Depending on your accommodation preferences, there is the five-star Hotel Royal Plaza, the bay side Hotel Argos or other hotels that you can choose.
- Playa D'en Bossa: This area is famous for its discos and nightclubs. It also has an internationally mixed clientele. It is popular for a number of family-oriented attractions that are suitable for children. Play D'en Bossa has a number of affordable and luxury hotels that include Hotel Mare Nostrum, Club Palm Beach and Hotel Playa D'en Bossa.
- San Antonio: This Ibiza town is dubbed the 'party capital' of the island. It is home to two of the largest discos on the island, Es Paradis and Eden. It is characteristic of mostly young and British tourists that frequent the West End and downtown areas of the town. If San Antonio is your destination of choice, there is the Hotel Blau Park, Fiesta Hotel Palmyra and Apart Hotel Bahia.
- Santa Eulalia: Santa Eulalia has the second largest population on the island and is a popular destination for families. It features many attractions and sites, including sandy beaches, the Can Ros Living History Museum and a number of nightclubs. Hotels in this town range from the luxury of the four-star Invisa Hotel La Cala to the budget-friendly Hotel Las Arenas.
Ibiza Quick Picks and Tips
- Nightclubs: Ibiza is a hub for partying and having a good time. Its nightlife is one of the primary reasons tourists frequent this island. There are an abundance of discos and clubs located throughout every city on the island.
- Beaches: As it is an island, Ibiza is the perfect place for people to visit if they enjoy the beach. There are miles of sandy beaches for individuals, couples and families to enjoy.
- Museums: There are a variety of museums on the island that are ideal for those who want to visit this type of attraction.
- Castles: Those interested in visiting a castle can take a trip to the Castle of Ibiza. This is a popular tourist attraction that gets thousands of visitors every year.
To experience all of this and more, search for Ibiza hotels at ebookers.