Find cheap hotels in Kapas Island
Hotels from £17
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kapas Island
Most frequently booked hotels in Kapas Island
Finding Kapas Island Hotels
So, you're considering going to Kapas Island? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Kapas Island
When you're deciding where to stay in Kapas Island, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Kapas Island hotel is popular with travellers for the swimming pool:
- Kapas Island Resort
Exploring Kapas Island
The city of Kapas Island has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kapas Island include:
- Gemia Beach
- Kelulut Beach
- Malaysian Handicraft Centre
- Floating Mosque
- Sultan Ismail Nasiruddin Shah Stadium
- Istana Maziah
- Pasar Payang
When arranging your Kapas Island getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Kuala Terengganu (TGG-Sultan Mahmood) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kapas Island?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Kapas Island, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Kapas Island are typically April and February, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and May, whereas July and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 12 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 21 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 15 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 23 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Kapas Island is 71 mm.