Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, digital TV and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Lawns, a fine-dining restaurant with garden views
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to deep-tissue massages, aromatherapy or body treatments at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to overall comfort and low noise level
- 14 minutes by car from Blue Planet Aquarium and 7 minutes from Ness Botanic Gardens
Thornton Hall Hotel and Spa ratings based on 1 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Thornton Hall Hotel and Spa
About the Thornton Hall Hotel and SpaLocation Neston Road, Wirral, England CH63 1JF
Thornton Hall Hotel and Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. A hot tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Thornton Hall Hotel and Spa. You'll have access to the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. Self parking is free. This 4-star Wirral hotel is smoke free.
- 62 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (51.7 km / 32.1 mi)
- Train station: Neston Station (3.3 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Thornton Hall Hotel and Spa offers 62 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Televisions come with digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Lawns – Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Brasserie – This poolside brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 6 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The on-site spa has 8 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 6 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 6
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a debit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children between 6 and 16 years old are allowed in the pool from 10 AM to 12 PM and from 2 PM to 4.45 PM and must be accompanied by an adult. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit card deposit required
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Thornton Hall Hotel Wirral
- Thornton Hall Hotel
- Thornton Hall Wirral
- Thornton Hall
- Hotel Thornton Hall
- Thornton Hall Hotel Thornton Hough
- Thornton Hall Hotel And Spa
- Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa Thornton Hough, Wirral
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.