Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, deep-soaking bathtubs and iPod docking stations
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine with garden views at Seven Kitchens, one of the property's 8 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- WiFi for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with body wraps, Ayurvedic treatments or hot stone massages at Iridium Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the bar and breakfast
- Steps from High Street Phoenix Mall and a 3-minute drive from Haji Ali Dargah
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 2006 reviews
About the The St. Regis MumbaiLocation 462 Senapati Bapat Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013
The St. Regis Mumbai offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. There are 8 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. There are 2 meeting rooms available. A nightclub, a 24-hour fitness centre, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the luxury The St. Regis Mumbai. You'll have access to the outdoor pool and health club at a partner property. Self parking and valet parking are free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Mumbai hotel.
- 1 building
- 395 guestrooms or units
- 38 levels
- 8 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2012
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) (14.3 km / 8.9 mi)
- Train station: Mumbai Lower Parel Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
The St. Regis Mumbai offers 395 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and DVD players. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This Mumbai hotel provides complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include minibars and laptop-compatible safes. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Electric kettle
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Seven Kitchens – Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours. Reservations are required.
By the Mekong – Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Yuuka – Overlooking the ocean, this sushi bar specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
The Sahib Room – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours. Reservations are required. Open daily.
XXO – This bar overlooks the ocean and garden. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
Iridium Spa has 9 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at The St. Regis Mumbai
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- 24-hour check-in
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 00.00 per stay (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Palladium
- Palladium Hotel
- Palladium Hotel Mumbai
- Palladium Mumbai
- St. Regis Mumbai Hotel
- St. Regis Mumbai
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.