Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 6 minutes by car from Crathes Castle and Gardens and 14 minutes from Aboyne Golf Club
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 474 reviews
About the Tor Na Coille Hotel & RestaurantLocation Inchmarlo Road, Banchory, Scotland AB31 4AB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Tor Na Coille Hotel & Restaurant also features a fitness centre, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking is free. This 4-star Banchory hotel is smoke free.
- 25 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Tor Na Coille Hotel & Restaurant offers 25 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. This individually decorated accommodation includes desks. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
On-site venue No. 2 – This bar serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11 PM.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
- Tor Na Coille Hotel Banchory
- Tor Na Coille Hotel
- Tor Na Coille Banchory
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.