Find cheap hotels in Halifax
Hotels from £33
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Halifax
Most frequently booked hotels in Halifax
Finding Halifax Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Halifax? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Eureka The National Children’s Museum. You can choose among 20 Halifax hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget-friendly hotels in Halifax, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly options, Halifax offers a variety of accommodation types, so you'll be able to find something that will work for you:
- 3 budget hotels
- 9 family-friendly hotels
- 5 luxury hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Halifax
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Halifax, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these Halifax hotels for their free breakfast:
- Holdsworth House
- The Griffin
- Shibden Mill Inn
Travellers who stayed at this Halifax hotel enjoyed the on-site gym:
- The White Swan Halifax by Compass Hospitality
The welcoming city of Halifax is known for its bars, cafes and entertainment. Popular attractions in and around Halifax include:
- Eureka The National Children’s Museum
- Halifax Piece Hall
- Halifax Town Hall
- Halifax Borough Market
- Victoria Theatre
- Square Chapel Centre for the Arts
- Halifax Minster
When arranging your Halifax getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Halifax?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Halifax, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Halifax are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are January and July, whereas June and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 13°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Halifax is 20 mm.