Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Within a 10-minute walk of O2 Academy Leeds and Leeds General Infirmary
The Queens Hotel ratings based on 20 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Queens Hotel
22 Feb 2019 by GM
Wonderful to hear and pleased you enjoyed your stay, hope to see you again soonWayne Topley General Manager
Decent enough for a short stay
A mixed bag
Hotel in a great location
Just right for a city Center stay.
About the The Queens HotelLocation City Square, Leeds, England LS1 1PJ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. The eco-friendly The Queens Hotel also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Leeds hotel is smoke free.
- 215 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 1937
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (13.2 km / 8.2 mi)
- Train station: Burley Park Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Queens Hotel offers 215 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
The Queens Hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 21.00 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Queens Hotel Leeds
- Queens Hotel
- Queens Leeds
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.