Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Scottish Steak Club, a fine-dining restaurant that serves local cuisine
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Indulge with manicures and pedicures, body treatments or massages at Harmony and Serenity
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa ratings based on 44 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa
29 Jan 2019 by Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the feedback! We look forward to welcoming you back to the city of Manchester in the near future. Kind Regards Steven Hayes Hotel Manager
29 Jan 2019 by Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the four star review! We look forward to welcoming you back to the city of Manchester in the near future. Kind Regards Steven Hayes Hotel Manager
Good location and great room.
About the Macdonald Manchester Hotel & SpaLocation London Road, Manchester, England M1 2PG
Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, a sauna, and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. The business-friendly Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa also features spa services, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 338 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 2006
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa offers 338 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Manchester hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Scottish Steak Club – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and only serves dinner.
The Lounge Bar – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Harmony and Serenity has massage/treatment rooms. Services include body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
Guests under 17 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 17
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.00 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 25 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per stay
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Facilities fee: GBP 20.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel
- Macdonald Manchester
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Hotel Manchester
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.