Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Stanleys Bar and Grill
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the central location
- Just a 3-minute drive from Liverpool ONE and a few minutes from St. George's Hall
Titanic Hotel Liverpool ratings based on 28 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Titanic Hotel Liverpool
Will visit again and again...
About the Titanic Hotel LiverpoolLocation Stanley Dock, Regent Road, Liverpool, England L3 0AN
Titanic Hotel Liverpool offers its guests a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1400 square feet (130 square metres) and includes conference centres. The business-friendly Titanic Hotel Liverpool also features a terrace, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Liverpool hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 153 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 1400 sq ft of conference space
- 130 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (16.4 km / 10.2 mi)
- Train station: Sandhills Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Titanic Hotel Liverpool offers 153 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a rainfall showerhead, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Stanleys Bar and Grill – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub and a sauna.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club or fitness facility.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve access to the thermal suite and hydrotherapy pool.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP £18 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP £5 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: GBP £20 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Titanic Hotel Liverpool
- Titanic Hotel
- Titanic Liverpool
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.