Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with free minibar items, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a meal at the steakhouse or drinks at the cocktail bar
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the convenient parking
- Just a 5-minute walk from Royal Liver Building and 7 minutes on foot from Cavern Club
Hotel Indigo Liverpool City Centre ratings based on 15 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Indigo Liverpool City Centre
22 Apr 2019 by Indigo Team
Thank you for your fantastic rating
30 Oct 2018 by Marcus
Hi Guest Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We hope you choose Hotel Indigo on your next visit to Liverpool.
Fab hotel fab location
9 Dec 2017 by Natasha
Thank you for your great review - we are very pleased to hear your feedback and hope to welcome you back again soon!
Nice hotel for city break
28 Aug 2017 by Natasha
Thank you for your review!
would very much recommend for a weekend break.
9 Jun 2017 by Natasha
Thank you for your great review!
28 May 2017 by Natasha
Thank you for your great review - we look forward to seeing you again!
8 Nov 2016 by Natasha
Thank you for your review - we hope to welcome you back again soon!
Very enjoyable mini break
Ladies night in Liverpool
About the Hotel Indigo Liverpool City CentreLocation 10 Chapel Street, Liverpool, England L3 9AG
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Indigo Liverpool City Centre. This 4-star Liverpool hotel is smoke free.
- 151 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2011
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (14.9 km / 9.2 mi)
- Train station: Moorfields Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
Hotel Indigo Liverpool City Centre offers 151 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free minibar items and laptop-compatible safes. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Stocked minibar (free)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Marco Pierre White – This steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Cotton Lounge – This cocktail bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 8.50 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Indigo Liverpool City Centre
- Indigo Liverpool City Centre
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.