Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and TVs
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Within a 15-minute walk of Crown Point Shopping Park and Leeds City Square
Clayton Hotel Leeds ratings based on 34 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Clayton Hotel Leeds
Nice hotel but didn't sleep well
Friendly helpful staff Good atmosphere Lovely room
Great location and great night.
Great hotel close to the city centre
About the Clayton Hotel LeedsLocation City Walk Sweet Street, Leeds, England LS11 9AT
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, a library, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly Clayton Hotel Leeds. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Leeds hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 334 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 2005
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (14.5 km / 9 mi)
- Train station: Leeds Station (3 km / 1.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Clayton Hotel Leeds offers 334 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and complimentary toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and portable fans. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (heating)
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Inkwell – This bar serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card used to confirm your reservation within 24 hours of arrival.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.00 for adults and GBP 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12.50 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Clayton Hotel Leeds formerly Bewleys Hotel Leeds
- Clayton Hotel formerly Bewleys Hotel
- Clayton Leeds formerly Bewleys Leeds
- Clayton formerly Bewleys
- Clayton Leeds
- Leeds Bewleys Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.